Day 1--I think...
We made it safely here. All our luggage arrived with us, and ELI arranged for a seperate vehicle to drive all the ActionPackers to Eldoret today, which saved us a lot of overweight fees on the domestic flight.
We have not yet been to the orphanage where we'll be staying. We arrived in Nairobi last night, spent 5 hours at a guest house, then flew to Eldoret. From there we drove to ELI's Kipkaren training center, where we had a long tour of the center. VERY insightful. We were all just a bit jetlagged, though, and hot, so I'm not sure how much of it we're remembering.
It's just before 5 pm and we just stopped in town to send this update. The Internet connection is slow, so I'm hoping we'll be able to upload photos tomorrow... We took many precious pictures today!
Thank you for your continued prayers. Please post comments so we can hear from you all.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home